    at The Microsoft Press Exam book available but have been
    told that it is more of a sales book than an exam guide,
    any suggestions??????

    Lee, Apr 13, 2004

  2. hit Microsoft

    Look at each of the objectives and make sure you can describe what's
    being asked for.

    Hit the MSPress books and zoom in on anything that you need to buff up
    on - trust me after 2 years you should be feeling pretty confident on
    most things and will only need to do a refresh on some others///

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 13, 2004