    problem between Windows XP and HP products?

    Any info would be greatly appreciated,

    -Duncan

    Blog the Haggis, May 30, 2004

  2. Blog the Haggis

    Terry Joyce Guest

    Yo Dude
    I googled wprnt.c and led to
    http://www.nalanda.nitc.ac.in/industry/appnotes/xilinx/documents/techdocs/1566.htm
    which says this is an old Win3.1 problem. Are you printing in Landscape
    mode?
    Tee Jay
    http://www.nalanda.nitc.ac.in/industry/appnotes/xilinx/documents/techdocs/1466.htm
    suggests trying another program to print from. Create where you want but
    then cut and paste to different program to print.

    Terry Joyce, May 30, 2004

  3. Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I did see that one and while the 'work around'
    does indeed work, it still doesn't explain what the functions are and why
    it's happening in the first place. Could it be an old driver causing the
    problem?

    I've also looked at the HP support pages but they have no reference to that
    error code...

    -Duncan

    Blog the Haggis, May 30, 2004