    and is really confusing.
    Thanks,
    ntss

    notthesamesam, Aug 11, 2003

  2. notthesamesam

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Thanks. I see by other posts she's not the only XP user with this problem.
    She can't stay online long enough to get the download. I just noticed your
    other post about NT AUTHORITY, so I'll get her to try that.
    Thanks again.

    notthesamesam, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Well, the downloads from Microsoft won't download. She can't do anything.
    This is so strange. She clicks install and it does nothing.

    notthesamesam, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Thanks for all the help. Information from the various threads on this
    problem enabled me to "fix" my friends computer.
    This is one time I'm glad I have ME! LOL!
    ntss

    notthesamesam, Aug 12, 2003