    So is there something else I need to do to get these files to
    defragment? I haven't tried booting into Safe Mode yet, but is that
    something I should consider as well? Thanks.

    Hell Billy, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Hell Billy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    And what problem are you having with your computer?

    pcbutts1, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Hell Billy

    Terry Olsen Guest

    Booting into safe mode will help. If you have Diskeeper, try using "boot
    time defrag". This will defrag your drive on your next re-boot before the
    OS is loaded. You should also have as much "free space" as possible on the
    drive for defrag to work at its optimum.

    Terry Olsen, Oct 13, 2003