  1. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    Then a u

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005

  2. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    Hmmmm...A s s f a u.....

    JaR, Nov 29, 2005

  3. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Then a c

    LRM, Nov 29, 2005
  4. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    ???A s s f a u a c....???

    Ok, cmon....where's this going?

    JaR, Nov 29, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    german translation...

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  6. You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "McBob", ain't he that PC LOAD LETTER guy?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oy /by/ Neil, apparently.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Then a k

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    In *someones* a$$, obviously.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  11. PC LOAD LETTER? What the f**k does that mean?

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 30, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I
    swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of sh1t out the
    window.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  13. Back up in my a&& with the ressurection...

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 30, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    it is

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    he changes his name to protect the innocent

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    teh ones I post are 'bout me too...

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  18. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    CYOA

    TechGeekPro, Dec 1, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *sigh* I remember when we could finish one of these things.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 1, 2005
  20. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    I'll take "disappointing bedroom prhases" for $600, Alex...

    Neil, Dec 1, 2005