    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm pretty sure this entire thread is referring to "Johnny
    Reb/Fever/Whoever"

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005

  2. nerves of steel

    adams25cj Guest

    Is there ways to cheat on college entrance exams? That would be
    interesting to know, if that is even possible.

    adams25cj, Nov 28, 2005

  3. nerves of steel

    adams25cj, Nov 28, 2005
  4. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Actually, I'd describe such a person as a very sad individual with no
    indeed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Is there ways to cheat on college entrance exams? That would be
    yes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  6. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Is there ways to cheat on college entrance exams? That would be
    No.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    I hereby nominate Kline Sphere for the first ever double PotD.

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    HEY! the "plain" part was a little below the belt, don't you think?

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Is there ways to cheat on college entrance exams? That would be
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    Noor, actually, nee Lisa Halaby.

    Welcome to "Pedants 'R' Us"

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 28, 2005
  11. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Unless it's from that "what the fusk is PC LOAD LETTER" guy.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hey buddy, those machine's don't stock themselves you know.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  13. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Then s...

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    when it had my name in it...

    ....or when it's from Uncle Vigo...

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    then another s...

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ahhh... "Uncle Vigo". What ever happened to him?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Then an f

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  18. I have a theory, and it's really very simple. Every post on the Internet is
    secretly about Neil. There's an algorhythm involved, you can decode it, but
    it will take several thousand years on your 6502...

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    a theory is much like the theorist then? ;)
    I have known this for some time. I'm surprised you didn't know! But then,
    all of your poastes belong to us.
    HAH! Shows what _YOoooouuuuU know. I have LOOOOOOOOONG since upgraded to
    an 8086...shouldn't take more than a couple of decades.

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  20. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    I miss his stories. They were such good bed time stories...
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    I haven't had a good nap at work since he left. McBob comes close but he
    keeps throwing my name in there and it wakes me up. I think he's stalking
    me...

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005