    microsoft sure thinks it's OK for their exams, but they'd sure as h*ll
    not employ someone who can simply 'memorize'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Stand back, everyone! This looks like a job for... Doctor Dictionary! And
    his astounding Vocabularotron Helmet!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Yes, there's no need to feer, Capitalization Man is Here to Fix tHe
    internet, ONE LETTER AT A TIME!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 28, 2005
  4. Ah, crap. Here I was counting on Neil to teach me everything there is to
    know about everything, and all I needed was a Pedantic Dictionary.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 28, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    While we're being all anal and all, did you miss that he said "loser" when
    This is why I turn of Agent's the spell checker, it always selects the
    'wrong' words for me to use :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  6. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    John, you clearly have an inferior complex about yourself. Please feel
    free to undertake the tried and tested 'up, down & across' method
    which, hopefully, will take away your pain.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    "Pedantic" would've been better than "persnickety."
    Actually, I'd describe such a person as a very sad individual with no
    life who needs to get out more and meet people.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The erudite responses in this group never cease to amaze me.

    *** YAWN ***

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    NOT ONLY IS HE BEING REDUNDANT, BUT HE KEEPS REPEATING HIMSELF OVER AND
    NOT ONLY IS HE BEING REDUNDANT, BUT HE KEEPS REPEATING HIMSELF OVER
    AND OVER, TOO!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Capitalization Man is Here to Fix tHe
    But which letter to start with first?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  11. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Sorry fed that last troll carcass to the dog. I'll save this one for you.

    Poor dog.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I believe in the First Amendment. I believe in exercising my right to
    Just feel sorry for all those north korean 'idiots' who are not free
    to say what they want. Actually, who gives a damn about them.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  13. Ok, here's how it goes... If you're a north korean, you CAN say what you
    want, as long as you're willing to suffer horrendous torture, death, or
    dismemberment for it.

    Which, as near as I can see, isn't too different from the US, except here,
    we have a piece of paper that says we can say what we want, and whenever you
    say what you want and people try to torture you for it, you can point at
    THAT piece of paper, and say "Hey, I have rights under the First Amendment!
    @(*@( YOU!" just before the government implants a microchip in your head to
    keep you from saying things that the government doesn't want you to say.

    The death and dismemberment part is optional here in America, but it's
    possible that it will happen at work, on the way to work, or maybe because
    your wife and the marmoset are really limber.

    Of course, there's always Neil, who will tell you that you are using run on
    sentences and that your posts are too long. People in Neil's country
    shouldn't have the right to speak freely, because they don't have the First
    Amendment. I hear they have good marmoset porn, though.

    Or, heaven forbid, you stray outside the common vernacular by trying to use
    words that sound kinda cool without much thought or precision. Words like
    vernacular. Hmm... Vermiculite, there's a word like vernacular. And words
    like rejoinder... Hmm... reconnoiter.

    Oh, and beyond that, hey, you forgot to capitalize the word internet, you
    hermaphrodite chihuahua with a cornucopia shaped head.

    Yeah. Freedom of speech. It's great. Uh huh.

    I vote we have another amendment, which gives you not only freedom to speak,
    but freedom to f*** up completely and not have to listen to the complaints.
    Actually, I reserve that right for just me, because the First Amendment says
    I can complain about what YOU say, but if you want to complain about what
    says so. Somewhere. Hmm, where the heck did I put that piece of paper?

    Ok, fine, so getting back to the original point, which is on my head...
    Keeping in mind that most people DON'T SPEAK north korean, there's really no
    point in speaking north korean at all, because everyone knows it's actually
    just gibberish, and that even if you have a really good point, nobody will
    understand you anyway. I mean, seriously, is it really worth horrendous
    torture, death, or dismemberment to utter "N'gao pk tu mibijibi wan don
    Tater Tots mugupaiko m'po'teh la jai Donny Wallbrook soon'ji dfrfrdrfrd'?
    Will expressing that unique and insightful point of view liberate your
    people?

    You just died to say that you like Tater Tots because they are crispy and...
    and... and that you think the New Kids On The Block are KEWL. Way to go! I
    thought so.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 28, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    Why not alphabetically? Start with A...

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    [email protected] YOU!!! I was asleep by the third sentence. and you just HAVE to
    sneak my name in there. Now I will have to go read the whole dang thing!

    ....marmoset p0rn?...dude, that's just wrong....

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    seems reasonable

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    I'm going with Rowdy's comment of any article in a magazine should not
    exceed the length of a good bowel movement and any poast on the Intarweb
    (see I capitalized) shouldn't exceed the length of a good fart.

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  18. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    But which letter to start with first?
    that's just plain stupid.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    MitchS Guest

    I only took the ACT and GMAT, does that make me stupiderer?
    Kaplan doesn't own the intellectual property rights to the GRE so it really
    doesn't matter what they condone or promote. I have used Kaplan and
    Barron's and neither were identical to the test. Both provided study guides
    with comprhension tools and practice tests. They were NOT, however
    braindumps.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 28, 2005
  20. nerves of steel

    CBIC Guest

    Interesting. I never thought of myself as being pedantic. Oh well.

    CBIC, Nov 28, 2005