    the dictionary and now believes he know everything there is to know about
    everything.
    Fabulous!

    LRM, Nov 28, 2005

  2. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    I read "eats shoots and leaves", I just don't give a damn.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and you're a twit

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005

  3. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    PotD

    TechGeekPro, Nov 28, 2005
  4. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    new word your trying out?

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Nor, wasn't that a queen or something?

    LRM, Nov 28, 2005
  6. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    COME ONE, STRAIN A BIT!!!

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Wise old chicken

    LRM, Nov 28, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Aren't the Troglodytes having a winning season right now?

    LRM, Nov 28, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    sicks and stones will break my bones....HEY, PUT DOWN THOSE STICKS AND
    STONES!!!!!

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    please, you know a homophone is what they talk to each other with...

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  11. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    He's an Agent?

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    You've been lurking in other groups, haven't you...

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  13. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Then what does it sound like?

    LRM, Nov 28, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    catwalker63 Guest

    Your

    Hmmmm . . . .

    Stinky bait. <ew>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Nov 28, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    once again. I read "eats shoots and leaves" but I don't give a damn...

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    I have visited many groups. I don't bother staying around long enough to
    actually call it lurking though...

    (Just enough to know the players and move on)

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I think you like it you, you, you, well... never mind.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 28, 2005
  18. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    my experience with the certs that I've taken so
    sure is, that's why these certs mean obsoletely nothing. Any fool,
    such as yourself, can pass these type of <cough> exams simply by
    memorizing the answers from brain dumps, 'practice tests', etc. I
    wonder how many people, such as yourself, would be able to actual
    'write' an answer, explaining and describing how you came to that
    answer in the process, you know like when you did your degree....
    Jeuzzzzz OMG are you for real? I guess you really are stupid.

    However, you may right for such challenging roles such as re-stocking
    the sandwich machine.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    End users never have faith in the IT dept. When I was on the other side of
    oh great another one time DEU who know believes they're an IT guru.
    Why companies put DEU's into IT without any training beats me.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  20. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The simple fact is that most help desk technician are idiots. If they were
    For those who have been 'help desk technician' for more than a year,
    I'd agree with you. To me the only reason someone would become an
    'help desk technician' is to get their foot on the career ladder.
    After a year, if that person had any ability and ambition, they'd move
    on, either within the same company or elsewhere.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005