    abuse today. At the end of the day I shall cast him aside as with all other
    trolls. But for now I just want to push his pathetic carcass around a bit
    more.

    LRM, Nov 27, 2005

  2. nerves of steel

    John Guest

    I abhor that term. I prefer persnickety.
    Since he placed "loser" quotes, I assumed that the poster was attempting to
    be be clever with the use of a misspelled homophone.

    John, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Stand back, everyone! This looks like a job for... Doctor Dictionary! And
    his astounding Vocabularotron Helmet!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 27, 2005
  4. Someone woke up cranky this morning!

    Ok, here's how it goes... If you believe in the First Amendment, fine. Hey,
    it's great that here in the US, we can be idiots and say what we want.

    But... shut up about it!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 27, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    John Guest

    The erudite responses in this group never cease to amaze me.

    John, Nov 27, 2005
  6. Behold, the amazing unmitigated literary grandeur of Grammar Guy!

    More context than a thesaurus! More grammatically correct than a lexical
    analysis on a stick! More structure than a structured... er, a really really
    structured thing!

    Yes, Grammar Guy! Here to fix the internet, ONE LETTER AT A TIME!

    [stop touching my rejoinder]

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 27, 2005
  7. Egads! We thought weed one the epic Battul of the Apostrophe, but along came
    Captain Contraction! Hes showed us how wrong were!

    Dang that Captain Contraction!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 27, 2005
  8. That's SICK! And kinda kinky... Say, got any more carcasses?

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 27, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    John Guest

    Although I would never wish to offend, I'm absolutely certain that you meant
    "Internet".

    John, Nov 27, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Sorry fed that last troll carcass to the dog. I'll save this one for you.

    LRM, Nov 27, 2005
  11. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Come on can't you use a different word. Now you are being redundant and very
    tiresome.

    LRM, Nov 27, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    John Guest

    Dang! My apologies. I must be tired. I'll try harder tomorrow. Until then, I
    wish to thank you all for being most entertaining today. Keep up the good work.

    John, Nov 28, 2005
  13. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, gee. I don't have to look that one up. I'm counting on you to
    edjumacate me!

    COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!

    "Pedantic" would've been better than "persnickety."
    I see that you donut know our Neil at all.

    Now, if the poast was from Kline...

    Anyway, it's all acedemic, right?

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    You best stay away from rec.sport.football.college, then. It might flat-out
    make you crazy.

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    NOT ONLY IS HE BEING REDUNDANT, BUT HE KEEPS REPEATING HIMSELF OVER AND
    OVER, TOO!

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Doesn't sound like it.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 28, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    with age comes wisdom...

    Neil, Nov 28, 2005
  18. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    Let's don't be silly.

    He meant "Intarweb" or "Chatrum." Or was that "nor?"

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    Waddaya wanna bet this "John" has an affinity for various Pokemon?

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2005
  20. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Not there's anything wrong with that.