    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Paul H

    Paul Hathaway, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Paul Hathaway

    LT Guest

    Hi Paul,
    I passed the exam two weeks ago. Read the book and every
    detail. Go through Microsoft knowledge pass articles.
    And then practice with TestKing of Self-Test software!!
    Easy exams if you read what is out there!!! Resouce kits
    too!!
    Good luck!

    LT

    LT, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Paul Hathaway

    Yoshi Guest

    I passed this morning. Buy the Coriolis book and it doesn't do any
    harm to read the Resource Kit Documentation either.

    There were lots of weird questions about hardware profiles and stuff.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Nov 26, 2003