    reset settings...?

    So if yes, which way?

    Pascal

    wbrowse, Apr 19, 2007

  2. wbrowse

    Pennywise Guest

    If I read this right:
    Open your taskmanager, processes, highlight EXPLORER and kill the
    process.

    This will reset it.

    I tried this to be sure and was met with a wall paper, and had to:
    taskmanager, menu, new task and type in EXPLORER to get my desk top
    back :) - but it was reset... (this isn't normal, it should just blink
    off then come back)

    Pennywise, Apr 19, 2007