    I am wondering if anyone has encountered this before? I have also installed
    Odyssey client before but then removed. I am not sure if this has changed
    some of the Registry settings or not.

    jjpoon00, May 8, 2008

  2. Does the client receive an IP from the DHCP? Does it get the authentication
    successfully from ACS? Or this search result may help.

    Cisco ACS Issues
    Cisco ACS Issues. Can't login because of Cisco ACS or ACS remote agent
    · Can't login Cisco switch with reject error · Cisco ACS can't get
    authentication ...
    www.howtocisco.com/cisco/acs/acsissues.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), May 9, 2008

  3. jjpoon00

    jjpoon00 Guest

    The client didn't get an IP address and there was no failed authentication
    record in ACS either. I looked at the debug output from the AP. The AP was
    waiting for the EAP-Request/Identity response from the client. It seems to be
    more a client side issue.

    jjpoon00, May 12, 2008
  4. Can I assume the ACS doesn't have authentication successful report? If yes,
    I would also check the AAA client configuration.

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), May 13, 2008
  5. jjpoon00

    Webster CWNA Guest

    Hey I am new to this group. But let me give it a shot. Do you have any third
    party appication that can be storing a cache profile? Linksys has application
    also intel has some that do the same thing. I have a Windows 2003 server
    running radius, iis, and ias. Works fine.

    Webster CWNA, May 18, 2008