    What are some of the other Windows vulnerability assessment tools on the
    market? Is there a comparison of the various products listed somewhere?

    Thanks

    Cosmic Cruizer, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Cosmic Cruizer

    Careers Guest

    You might want to check out http://www.foundstone.com/. They have very good
    vulnerability scanning software.

    Wojtek
    Network Security Consultant
    SafeIT.ca

    Careers, Feb 18, 2004

  3. I'd forgotten all about Foundstone. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Cosmic Cruizer, Feb 18, 2004
  4. (Cosmic Cruizer) wrote in
    Just a follow up to my own question:

    I've found three great links (amoung several others)

    http://www.nwfusion.com/reviews/2002/vulnerability0204result.jsp?
    _tablename=vulnerability0204 (a few years out of date)

    http://www.timberlinetechnologies.com/products/vulnerability.html

    http://cve.mitre.org/compatible/product_type.html

    This should keep me occupied for awhile.

    Cosmic Cruizer, Feb 19, 2004