    Can anyone give me a hint?

    Thanks in advance for your help

    Luigi Bevilacqua von Gunderrode

    Guest, Sep 9, 2006

  2. Have you tried installing RC1 Ultimate without the key, then apply the key
    after it is installed?

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No I have not tried yet, but I'll surely let you know how it went.
    Thanks for your fast reply.

    Luigi

    Guest, Sep 9, 2006
  4. To insert the key after installing, click Start > right click Computer >
    Properties > under Windows Activation, click the link "Change Product Key".

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    IT DID WORK! IT IS NOW GENUINE...THX!!