    WindowsNT Vista Ultimate Client 2007 Edition, as they're virtually binary
    identical.

    That is, if one is to believe what Micro$oft says (but who does!).

    Smoking Causes Lung Cancer (SCLC), Jan 5, 2008

  2. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer (SCLC)

    Will Spencer Guest

    The more you guys feel the need to talk about Micro$oft the more we know
    Micro$oft are winning.

    -ws

    Will Spencer, Jan 6, 2008

  3. Just you wait, all you Windows-badmouthers. Microsoft will be offering a
    doozy of an OS in its upcoming Windows 7, which will be built on the
    super-duper Windows Advanced New Kernel.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 6, 2008
  4. A certain Will Spencer had quite a suitable retort to this. He said "That
    must be your equivalent of a wet dream."

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 7, 2008