    I'm to the point I'm not going to download any updates anymore for fear one
    day I won't be able to fix the problem it caused. Anyone else experiencing
    this?

    ChristyLynn, Dec 15, 2006

  2. ChristyLynn

    jtees4 Guest

    On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:24:17 GMT, "ChristyLynn"
    <> wrote:

    >Every time I download the recommended windows updates I have some problem
    >with my computer. Once it was related to a Hotfix and I got a blue screen
    >error, now on 12/12 I downloaded four updates and each day I had to start
    >the computer in Last Known Good Config to get in. Today I did a System
    >Restore to prior to that 12/12 update and my computer is again fine. What
    >gives?
    >
    >I'm to the point I'm not going to download any updates anymore for fear one
    >day I won't be able to fix the problem it caused. Anyone else experiencing
    >this?

    I have had updates turned off for about two months as I got tired of
    all the problems. Guess what? No more problems.

    jtees4, Dec 15, 2006

  3. ChristyLynn

    ChristyLynn Guest

    I've always done the updates, for years and years. Its just lately every
    time some new problem pops up. No more updates for me.

    ChristyLynn, Dec 16, 2006
  4. ChristyLynn

    JANA Guest

    You may have a problem with the operating system, or its registration is not
    recognized.

    --

    JANA
    _____