    Any ideas why this might have happened and how to get them back please?

    Running Windows 2000 with SP4

    TIA.

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Alec Ford

    trout Guest

    A possibility, generally speaking, is that previous updates have
    been amalgamated into subsequent cumulative updates; as well as
    mentioning that this is probably only an issue if you decide that you
    need to remove an update for a specific reason.

    trout, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    Thanks for that. Just wondered why they had suddenly disappeared really.

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Alec Ford

    Brian Guest

    are you Welsh?

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    No. Why do you ask?

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Alec Ford

    Brian Guest

    Just wondering.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    No need for that really is there? I am merely trying to establish a reason
    as to why the entries no longer exist.

    Thought my machine may have been infected with something nasty so thought
    someone on the newsgroup may be able to furnish me with the answer.

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Alec Ford

    Brian Guest

    hit a nerve did i? so you are welsh then?

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  9. Alec Ford

    Alec Ford Guest

    Not at all you unhelpful idiot. If you have nothing constructive to say
    then keep your pathetic trap shut!

    Alec Ford, Feb 24, 2005