    professional I am really curious why isn't it in the windows update
    offerings. I tried also this utility: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;947821&x=11&y=7
    and it did not find any problem...

    VitasLoWang, Sep 17, 2009

  2. Dominic Payer, Sep 17, 2009

  3. VitasLoWang

    ShellP Guest

    Try that link just listed then just go ahead search for the SP2 & down-
    load manually. My HP PC's both desk top & laptop didn't do either on
    their own. No explanation from HP can be given.

    ShellP, Sep 19, 2009
  4. Bobby Johnson, Sep 19, 2009
  5. VitasLoWang

    VitasLoWang Guest

    Hello, unfortunatelly this applies to SP1. I did not find SP2 version
    of this article and those advices seemed not to apply to my case.
    Anyway I have lost my patience and installed SP2 manually. So I guess
    I will never know what was it :-]

    VitasLoWang, Sep 19, 2009