    Can Any Body Help

    Regards

    Skinty

    Skinty, Jan 25, 2008

  2. Skinty

    Pennywise Guest

    First hit F8 to enter a boot menu and select last known configuration.

    It's a registry error, and usually fatal unless you have back-up'd the
    registry or can copy the repair copies over.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307545

    The repair registry files will revert you back to the first time you
    installed XP.

    Next time:

    Pennywise, Jan 25, 2008

  3. Skinty

    Skinty Guest

    Thanks for The Help I don't have my Start up disc
    Cant Fin it

    Skinty, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Skinty

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Jan 25, 2008
  5. Skinty

    Pennywise Guest

    Since you'll have the Hiren CD, you can enter a Win32 mode and try to
    get restore to run - if you have a restore point.

    Type in:
    C:\Windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
    <enter>
    To open the restore gui

    Pennywise, Jan 25, 2008
  6. Skinty

    Skinty Guest

    Lost Here Only have cd & Does not run start Program

    Skinty, Jan 25, 2008