    i should be looking for) that are supported with Windows. Can anybody
    help me out ?
    Thanks.

    zug, Nov 10, 2006

  2. I haven't used them at all, but you probably aren't searching for the
    correct keywords, as there's a ton of hardware out there that does this.

    Here's some cards that do exactly what you want, and you can probably
    find alot more by searching for the keywords that are on this page.

    http://www.nch.com.au/hardware/telephony.html

    Doug McIntyre, Nov 10, 2006

  3. There aren't that many FXO PCI cards, and even fewer that have drivers
    for Windows. Most only run on Linux, and are meant to work with
    Asterisk. If you want to use Windows, you're best bet is to get an
    external box, although there are a few cards that work with Windows.

    Google for VoIP FXO

    http://www.voipsupply.com
    etc.

    Vincent Delporte, Nov 20, 2006