    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Brad

    Bradley Burton, Sep 18, 2004

  2. I went to the Control panel and clicked on the new Windows Firewall icon.

    Thanks

    Bradley Burton, Sep 18, 2004

  3. I turned off the firewall and it still came up with that message. This is
    something I didn't get before I installed window's new service pack. Any
    suggestions? ...As a last resort, is there a way to uninstall the service
    pack?

    Thanks,
    Brad

    Bradley Burton, Sep 18, 2004
  4. Bradley Burton

    Ionizer Guest

    You may find this recent Lockergnome video tip about the XP SP2 firewall
    helpful: http://channels.lockergnome.com/windows/videotips/15/ (It takes
    a few moments to download before the video plays.)

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 18, 2004
  5. Bradley Burton