    the new box.

    Any wisdom appreciated.

    Chris

    Christopher C. Welber, Apr 30, 2006

  2. Christopher C. Welber

    Malke Guest

    I'm not sure why you posted this in the wireless networking group, but
    the best place to start your research is on Microsoft's server website.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/directory/activedirectory/default.mspx

    The above site has a link to migration information as well as a ton of
    other necessary details.

    Malke

    Malke, Apr 30, 2006