Windows server 2003 problem

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by adeel123, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. adeel123

    adeel123

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi,

    i m facing smoe problem on my production machine . few days back my user complain tht application hosting on this machine is not working and the error was " Server Error in 'Prime/web applications / customer services' application."
    more description is " exception of type system. out of memory exception was thrown.".
    For that I increased the paging space of D partition which was earlier set to 0 . while paging space for C was already set to 4 gb maximum. error was resolved at that time.
    today again i got the error on the same machine and error states that
    " SERVER APPLICATION UNAVIALBLE''.
    more description is "ADMINISTRATOR NOTE : an error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur".

    thing is when i check the event logs there are not suc errors tht indicates me for the above error. according to other person when he stop and restart IIS service application is working fine.

    Kindly some body advice me tht what is the reason and how to solve it as i m sitting on vendor side so i have to clearify this thing to my client :).

    Waiting for your responses

    adeel123, Mar 25, 2008

  2. adeel123

    DJ LEO

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    ONLY MOOSAVI

    ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI ONLY MIR HOSSEIN MOOSAVI

    DJ LEO, Sep 2, 2009