    and more machines shipping with cut-price copies of Windows XP.

    Will Windows 7 make any difference to these sagging profit margins? I doubt
    it.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 24, 2009

  2. From <http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=1184>:

    [Q] How do I do a clean install without wiping out all my data?

    [A] No one knows yet.

    Unbelievable, isn't it, that this stinking pile of excrement is supposed to
    be shipping soon...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 24, 2009

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    E. Scrooge Guest

    So you've decided to piss off at long last. NZ will be a lot better once
    you're gone.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jul 25, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    Play the ball eh?

    Gordon, Jul 26, 2009
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    Exactly what sort of "ball" does Ms Penguin think that Larry D'Loser is
    playing with?

    impossible, Jul 26, 2009
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    E. Scrooge Guest

    His stupid game, his rules which only seemed fair when playing the fool at
    his own game.
    Nothing against nearly extinct penguins either, just a fool that's anti
    Windows PCs.
    The main game around here is computers, his small sub game is a waste of
    time but at least he's going to ship himself off soon.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jul 26, 2009