    Paint Shop Pro.
    PSP is a professional graphics program.

    Thanks for your consideration and assistance!!!!!

    Me/PDX, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Me/PDX

    Unk Guest

    Disable Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
    http://www.tweakxp.com/tweak148.aspx

    Disable or Restore Picture and Fax Viewer:
    See Article #80

    To disable the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, unregister shimgvw.dll. This can be done
    from command prompt, or the Start, Run box and type:

    regsvr32 /u shimgvw.dll

    To reenable Picture and Fax viewer again type: regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

    NOTE: There are other ways to disable it but these are the safest and easiest to reverse.

    ADDITIONAL NOTE: unregistering shimgvw.dll will also disable thumbnail view in Explorer and will
    cause problems changing user account and desktop background pictures, and user icons.

    Unk, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Me/PDX

    WormWood Guest

    Change the file association back to .PSP if that is what you want to
    open them.

    WormWood, Mar 31, 2005