    Cheers
    Dave
    remove nospamplease

    Dave, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Dave

    Bareill Guest

    Bareill, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I had already looked in google groups search but the re-install word
    makes a slight difference,
    Will try repair from CD, most of the other stuff is to do with
    disabling it, which obviously not what I want to do

    Thanks for help so far

    Dave

    Dave, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Dave

    PWB Guest

    Have you tried using system restore to restore your system to an earlier
    poin to see if that works?

    PWB, Aug 28, 2003
  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    It has not worked for weeks, so that is not really an option.
    But like the idea

    Dave

    Dave, Aug 30, 2003
  6. Dave

    Boomer Guest

    Dave said:
    What idea?

    Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others
    have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Aug 30, 2003
  7. Dave

    Bareill Guest

    Did you try the Option Liz gave you. I looked in the and that was all I came up with thanks to David Candy

    Bareill, Aug 30, 2003