  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    When will the new one care service be available for XP64?

    Guest, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Unbelievable isn't it? You can't run IE 7 beta either. Thanks Microsoft!
    cg

    Guest, Feb 13, 2006

  3. When security concerns for Windows x64 become parallel to Windows x86. In
    the mean time, there are many solutions on the market such as Symante
    AntiVirus 10, Avast!, NOD 32 and AVG. OneCare does have some unique features
    though such as Backup and PC Tune up, but I am sure you can find these in
    separate solutions on the market. You can take comfort in knowing it also
    does not work under Windows Vista. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 13, 2006

  4. Hopefully, never.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of
    chains and slavery? .... I know not what course others may take, but as
    for me, give me liberty, or give me death! -Patrick Henry

    Bruce Chambers, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You have nothing good to say about Microsoft. And that's fine. But you also
    have nothing intelligent to say either. You maybe computer savvy, but you
    definately do not understand how the industry works. Please try to educate
    yourself. You're posts are really sad.

    You have my pity,

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006