    open fully all the time and stay where there supposed to be?
    Thanks to all who try to help :) this one has got me puzzled
    Angel

    Angel thoughts, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Angel thoughts

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Hi Mike,
    A very fast and correct answer. Thanks so much for the prompt answer and
    well informed guide to putting things back to normal. It works :):):) Very
    happy.
    Angel

    Angel thoughts, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Angel thoughts

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Hi Mike,
    that was fast. May I ask for your help again if I have a problem? With such
    speed and accuracy I need not suffer in silence anymore :) Thank you for
    being out there and helping people like me who offer no wage or reward.
    Thank you...

    Angel thoughts, Jan 25, 2004
  6. Angel thoughts

    °Mike° Guest

    You may ask me, and you may ask the many other posters
    who offer good advice in this group. What you should be
    aware of, is that when you ask a question, it may not
    always be answered so quickly -- this is not a chat group,
    and your question may go unanswered for hours, days,
    or never be answered at all; but that's very rare in this
    group. Just ask away -- any topic -- but be prepared to
    wait, if necessary.

    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004