    unwieldy to use that way. Wondering if anyone knows of a similar
    program that runs in Windows, rather than command line. jhead does a
    lot, but my chief use of it is to set timestamps to match exif.

    Tim, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Tim

    clutch Guest

    Does loss of clock happen when you pull batteries for service? If so,
    there is likely a button cell in your camera that has gone south.
    Thought I'd mention it if you would rather just fix the root problem.

    Wes

    clutch, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Tim

    paul Guest

    There's so many programs. Here's one for $20 with trial:
    http://www.picmeta.com PIE Picture Information Extractor

    paul, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Tim

    paul Guest