    my computer and then hit enter. I've not seen this before. I'm using high security settings with the hexadecimal setting on my
    network. I do not broadcast my network. Any clues on this?

    Thanks !

    R. Choate, Dec 24, 2004

  2. R. Choate

    mikeFNB Guest

    what that is, is, a piece of software was installed outside of your security
    settings.
    you are basically giving it permission to be a part of your locked safe.

    do a search on google about 'windows wants my credentials'.
    always a good place to go first
    ' a search engine'

    merry xmas

    mike

    Linksys wireless G router. A little while ago I logged onto
    up above the task bar telling me that Windows needs me
    clicked and it told me to do a cntrl+alt+delete to "Lock"
    security settings with the hexadecimal setting on my

    mikeFNB, Dec 25, 2004