    Where can I download Windows Movie Maker that can work with Win 98SE?

    Windows Movie Maker 2 works only with
    win xp

    Brooks, Oct 24, 2003

  2. =---

    Well, then get XP or go without WMM 2

    Anonymous Joe, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Brooks

    Riffraff Guest

    Hey Brooks,

    I posted Windows Movie Maker v1.0 for you in alt.binaries.multimedia.utilities. It
    does not contain the program tour, which knocks of over 24megs from the upload.

    Complete program: 25.8Mb
    Program - Tour: 883k

    Hope this helps you out!
    Riffraff

    Riffraff, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Brooks

    jr.priceless

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Windows Movie Maker v1.0

    Hey there Riffraff,
    I was woundering if you could send me a copy of Windows Movie Maker v1.0?

    jr.priceless, Dec 10, 2007