    The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would like
    to be able to use it.

    Many Thanks in advance,

    Niall J.P. McGahon, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Niall J.P. McGahon

    °Mike° Guest

    You can't remove it, but you can try running the system
    file checker:

    Start ... Run ... sfc /scannow

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Niall J.P. McGahon

    Nowhere Guest

    Is a anyway to update it, without getting SP2?

    Nowhere, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Niall J.P. McGahon

    °Mike° Guest

  5. Niall J.P. McGahon

    Nowhere Guest

    Nowhere, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Niall J.P. McGahon

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004
  7. Niall J.P. McGahon

    Richard Guest

    Remove from add/remove programs and reinstall.

    Richard, Dec 8, 2004