windows movie maker

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anOLDun, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Lo All

    I have looked at the "newsgroup" for WinMe's version of Movie Maker.
    However, there are very few questions asked and even fewer replies.

    I have also tried the help files but they didn't - help that is

    So here i am..again.

    Ok easy question.........

    I have a very short cartoon "clip" which "plays" fine...BUT what i want to
    do is save each frame of the clip seperately (as opposed to just saving the
    clip)

    Is this possible and if so how can i do it?

    Cheers

    anOLDun, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Just put the single clip you wish to save into the Storyboard/Timeline, then
    click on File | Save Movie...

    You do know that you can set limits within the frame, don't you? I loaded up
    just the frames of the ED Theme for an animated show; but the start and stop
    points were beyond what I wanted to record. I set the beginning and the end
    to move the start points to the limits I wanted, use the File | Save
    Movie... option, and got my video clip.

    Norman Miller, Sep 6, 2004

  3. anOLDun

    Smoker Guest

    You could do it if you had a half decent video program. There is also an app
    that I've used for years called Gif Movie Maker. If you load your movie into
    it, it will make a separate frame for each pic. But it only accepts movies
    in AVI format. 30-day free trial & simple to use.
    http://www.gamani.com

    Smoker, Sep 6, 2004
  4. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Many thanks for the replies - much appreciated.

    Cheers

    anOLDun, Sep 6, 2004
  5. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Yo Smoker

    Gif Movie Maker........... worked a treat.......

    Thanks

    anOLDun, Sep 6, 2004