    only put it in the Audio/Music section, not the Video section.

    What's going on ???

    EP.

    English Patient, Nov 11, 2005

  2. English Patient

    John Inzer Guest

    ==================================
    I'm thinking you need to convert the .mpeg
    files to .avi and then import them into WMM.

    Have a look at the following article:
    http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Importing-Video-MPEG2.html

    Also you may want to ask your question in the
    following newsgroup:

    microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker

    If you are not using the MS server...
    msnews.microsoft.com
    You can access the Movie Maker newsgroup
    on Google Groups. Try the following link:
    http://tinyurl.com/8f7w8

    John Inzer, Nov 12, 2005

  3. thanx for the link, it looks promising :)

    English Patient, Nov 12, 2005