    to my VCR and gotten better results on a VHS tape that I've been able
    to get burning DVDs of digital video - just don't seem right... ;-)
    TIA

    cover, Apr 29, 2006

  2. cover

    marks542004 Guest

    only a suggestion but after you import into Movie Maker you should
    check that image size is 720 x 480 (ntsc) and frame rate is 30 frames
    per second.

    marks542004, Apr 29, 2006

  3. cover

    Bernie Guest

    If it goes in as DV via firewire, it'll stay that way until you change
    it. Try exporting back to the camera from WMM down the firewire and
    comparing in and out on a tv. They will look exactly the same unless
    you've done something weird. So that part should be ok.

    Next download the demo of Nero and try making the DVD with that. It's
    the industry standard and very good.

    Somewhere in there will be a clue to your problem.

    Bernie

    Bernie, Apr 29, 2006
  4. cover

    cover Guest