    place?

    Many thanks,

    Bob.

    Bob Fleming, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Bob Fleming

    Rosco Guest

    MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger are indeed differnet, but not by
    much. Windows Messener is integrated into XP as part of the OS and MSN
    Messenger is an addon for all versions of Windows.(not sure about 3.1)
    To restore Windows Messegner, simply uninstall MSN Messenger then go to
    this link
    http://messenger.msn.com/Help/Upgrades.aspx#Q3t
    Click on the "here" part of "If you are running a version older than
    4.7.2000, click here to upgrade" That should restore everything

    Rosco, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Bob Fleming

    Bob Fleming Guest

    Rosco,