    I cannot change the brightness and contrast settings in WMP anymore on most
    video's I DL. When I try the indicator goes back to center. Any ideas?

    Hugh

    F Sutherland, Jun 22, 2005

  2. F Sutherland

    Falcon Guest

    could be due to the codecs the video is using

    Falcon, Jun 22, 2005

  3. F Sutherland

    F Sutherland Guest

    got all the latest divx and other codecs I think. Any idea where I can go
    to get a whole bunch @ the same time?

    Hugh

    F Sutherland, Jun 23, 2005
  4. F Sutherland

    old jon Guest

    D\load and install `Gspot`, open your file through it, it will tell you what
    codecs the video uses. You can then do what you gotta do. best wishes..J

    old jon, Jun 23, 2005