    but cannot seem to be able to take a copy of a still image
    right click but no copy function any ideas please

    Terry

    Terry C, Feb 8, 2005

  2. There's probably an easier way, but what I do is press PrintsScreen
    (key on your keyboard0 to put the whole screen into memory, then open
    a paint program, open the file I just saved, and cut out the image I
    want and save it to a separate file.

    PL

    Paul LEFEBVRE
    [email protected]*removethis*sympatico.ca
    Visit my website!
    http://www.geocities.com/joeyp99

    Paul LEFEBVRE, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Terry C

    Tom Cantwell Guest

    "Print Screen" key on keyboard will put the screen
    image into the clipboard (Windoze).

    Tom Cantwell, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Rt click the screen>dvd features>capture image

    This assumes you are playing a dvd.

    Dyuob Poltice, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Terry C

    Terry C Guest

    Hi

    The print screen idea does not work well as all the image is not there
    only part of the image...................

    tried rt click DVD features but no capture image ?

    Terry

    Terry C, Feb 9, 2005
  6. I'm using version 10, btw.
    From the Windows Media Player help files:

    To capture a DVD image
    On the View menu, point to DVD Features, and then click Capture Image.
    Notes

    This feature is only available if video mixing rendering is turned on
    in the Player and the DVD decoder and display hardware support video
    mixing rendering. To turn on video mixing rendering, on the Tools
    menu, click Options, and then click the Performance tab. Click
    Advanced, and then, in the DVD Video area, select the Use video mixing
    renderer check box. Some display hardware only supports video mixing
    rendering if the screen resolution is set to 800 x 600 pixels and the
    color quality is set to 16-bit. For more information about changing
    screen resolution and color quality, see Windows Help.

    Dyuob Poltice, Feb 9, 2005
  7. Terry C

    Me & Guest

    Download a free demo copy of "Paint Shop Pro".
    Use the "capture image" feature. You can capture nearly anything on
    your screen. Even your desktop itself. Just for grins, copy your
    desktop and ave the image as a wallpaper. Use this image as your
    deskop wallpaper and you will soon go bonkers !!!

    After you capture the image, ise PSP to crop and edit the image.

    Good Luck

    Me &, Feb 9, 2005