    but this plug does not include VBR either, it was purchased well over a year
    ago I think by myself.

    Thanks.

    What's In A Name?, Oct 6, 2004

  2. What's In A Name?

    dadiOH Guest

    Why not just use a better ripper/encoder?

    CDex
    http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

    EAC
    http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

    --
    dadiOH
    _____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
    ____________________________

    dadiOH, Oct 6, 2004

  3. What's In A Name?

    Moodscapes

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I believe that What's In A Name? (like myself) would prefer not to have to use third party encoders. The idea is to have everything inclusive. Ah, the beauty of simplicity...

    Moodscapes, Oct 21, 2007