    Kyle

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Are there any *symptoms*? Like, error messages? Flashing lights? UFO's in
    the neighborhood? Stop whining about her preferences, and tell us more about
    the problem.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    PC Guest

    Could you indicate exactly how it's not ' opening, have you lost the icon or
    what?

    Paul

    PC, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Agnes L. Guest

    | I've got a computer I've been working on for a friend. I re-installed Win
    | XP Pro for them, plus all their programs from discs. Then, of course,
    went
    | to WindowsUpdate and downloaded the service pack and all critical updates.
    | But somewhere between the re-install and all the updating I've managed to
    | lose the ability to open her Windows Media Player 9. She refuses to look
    at
    | Winamp or any other MP3-playing software. She likes Bill Gates' piece of
    | garbage and all its cute "visuals" I guess. So can anyone help me as to
    | what I can do to fix it? Do I go into Add/Remove Programs and un-install
    | Windows Media Player and try to re-install it? Or won't that work? I'm
    | lost since I don't ever use WMP 9 or any preceding version of it since I
    | found Winamp.
    |
    | Thanks!

    | Kyle

    Had a similar problem after downloading a critical update. Worked ok
    after l re-installed.
    Aggie

    Agnes L., Jun 22, 2004
  5. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Boomer Guest

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio wrote:

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention

    Is the right address? It is
    , isn't it?

    Boomer, Jun 22, 2004
  6. In Toolman Tim
    <> first attempted to communicate with
    pen, but the writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain
    washed it away, and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans
    exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for this:
    Literally ... it won't open! No error messages, no anything! Just a "ping"
    noise of an error and nothing, nada, zilch!

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Jun 23, 2004
  7. In PC <> first
    attempted to communicate with pen, but the writing was small, so next used
    sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed it away, and then switched to spray
    paint and stencils but the cans exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for
    this:
    Quite literally what I said ... it won't open! No errors, just a "ping"
    like there's an error but nothing. I tried her QuickLaunch icon and
    nothing. Tried the icon inside the Programs area, nothing. Even tried to
    2x-click an MP3 file and nothing.

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Jun 23, 2004
  8. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Boomer Guest