    the screen but I can't get the actual sliders to show up...

    Can anyone help?

    thanks.......

    Daveyboy, May 13, 2004

  2. Daveyboy

    °Mike° Guest

    View / Enhancements ... Show Enhancements.

    °Mike°, May 13, 2004

  3. Daveyboy

    Daveyboy Guest

    Mike,
    I did that - that's the problem -- all the selections for enhancement
    are made correctly but the slider controls don't appear...

    ??????????????

    Dave

    Daveyboy, May 14, 2004
  4. Daveyboy

    Bud Light Guest

    What slider controls are you referring to. The controls to adjust speed and
    volume or to adjust color?

    Bud Light, May 14, 2004
  5. Daveyboy

    Daveyboy Guest

    Mike

    The one that controls brightness, specifically..........and hue.....

    Also the SRS and WoW controls are not available...

    Daveyboy, May 14, 2004
  6. Daveyboy

    °Mike° Guest

    View / Go To ... 'Now Playing'.
    If you are viewing any other option the enhancements
    are not shown.

    °Mike°, May 14, 2004
  7. Daveyboy

    Daveyboy Guest

    MIke,

    Thanks for your help............it works.............

    thanks again...

    Dave

    Daveyboy, May 14, 2004
  8. Daveyboy