    dumbing down performance to "best performance" in Vista advanced
    settings but nothing changes it...
    TT

    TT, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Are the correct driers installed for your motherboard chipset, your
    video card, and your sound card?

    David Matthew Wood, Feb 25, 2007

  3. TT

    TT Guest

    Yes...I updated all of the drivers when I went from XP Pro to Vista
    Ultimate a few weeks back. The strange thing is this only happens in
    WMP 11. Anytime another player ( or web based player) is used..all is
    well....the worst offenders are the Windows based formats....

    TT, Feb 27, 2007