    title, I have to hit the back button to return to the previous window.

    I didn't have this problem with Firefox so far as I recall, or
    Netscape before that. Is there a fix?.

    Jim, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Jim

    gwtc Guest

    can you post a link so someone can go and check it out. Thanks

    gwtc, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Jim

    santaclaus Guest

    santaclaus, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Go to ANY music listing on towerrecords.com which contains music
    sample. Click on a WMA file sample. Ditto for barnesandnoble.com

    On the site that santaclaus posted in response to my original post:
    at least on that one, the original site window stays open, a new
    window opens with the URL of the music sample and then windows media
    opens in a non-Mozilla window.

    I do have an installed plugin titled:
    Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library

    Jim

    Jim, Dec 17, 2005