Windows Media Encoder

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Smooth Operator, Oct 5, 2005.

  1. I want to encode a video -without- the existing audio. Can the existing
    audio be -muted- during the encoding process?

    Smooth Operator, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Smooth Operator

    The One Guest

    Smooth Operator bashed at the keyboard and came up with:
    You dumb shit, stop asking multiple times and people may help. The answer is
    in one of your other posts.

    The One, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Smooth Operator

    The Shed Guest

    The dog has nicked the crystal ball---what programe are you using?
    The audio and other bits(sub titles/language selections) that you wish
    to "transfer"or de-select should be an option somewhere
    RTFM ?

    The Shed, Oct 5, 2005
  4. This is an entirely different question, pay attention idiot.

    Smooth Operator, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Windows Media Encoder, I'm not finding any options to do it, that's why I
    asked here. If this program is not capable of doing it, then give me some
    suggestions where to find one that does.

    Smooth Operator, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Smooth Operator

    The One Guest

    Smooth Operator bashed at the keyboard and came up with:
    Stop being such a stroppy muther' and look at what people have said?

    The One, Oct 6, 2005