  1. free

    free Guest

    Can i Copy the schedules of windows media center from/to XT to vista

    free, Oct 21, 2008

  2. free

    Evan Platt Guest

    This isn't a chat room. Don't wait 20 hours after asking a question,
    change your nym, then post again.

    Plus you may want to ask a more concise question. Your first question
    was just as badly worded:

    Evan Platt, Oct 21, 2008

  3. ...not to mention that he is abusing a domain name belonging to a French
    Internet service company.

    $ whois free.org

    Registrant Name:Role Fondation d'Entreprise Free
    Registrant Organization:Fondation d'Entreprise Free
    Registrant Street1:BP 438
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:pARIS
    Registrant State/Province:
    Registrant Postal Code:75366
    Registrant Country:FR

    http://tekrider.net/general/misctips.php#mung

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 22, 2008
  4. free

    free Guest

    free, Oct 22, 2008
  5. <snip only headers and quotes; no original material>

    And what was the purpose of that reply?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 22, 2008
  6. We would have to teach him what an :eek: is then...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 22, 2008