    It says my POP3 server has not responded in 60 seconds, would I like to wait
    another 60 seconds for the server to respond....
    Can anyone help?

    Neil, Oct 5, 2007

  2. Neil

    janhm Guest

    Hey Neil.

    I had the same problem on my Vista, both Outlook 2007 and Windows Mail..

    I ran Command Prompt (as an admin) and executed the following.:

    "netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable" without the ""

    Hope it helps...

    /JanHM

    /Jan

    janhm, Oct 8, 2007

  3. Neil

    Drew Guest

    Neil:
    I had the same problem, but I disabled my firewall, I use Norton 360.
    They say the permanent fix is too uninstall Norton 360
    Open Windows Mail to make sure it works, then reinstall Norton 360...
    Thats what they say, but who knows.
    Drew

    Drew, Nov 4, 2007