    For now, I'm running Mozilla Thunderbird, but it's just not as sharp as Live
    Mail.

    Does anyone have a workaround?

    Injun-ear, Mar 19, 2008

  2. Don't expect the Windows Live family of products to run on XP Pro x64. See
    the system requirements at:

    http://get.live.com/wl/sysreq

    "Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Windows Vista
    (Windows Live programs do not support Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
    Windows Live Family Safety does not support 64-bit editions of Windows.)"

    I know of no plan to ever support it on XP Pro x64.

    Colin Barnhorst, Mar 20, 2008