Windows Live Mail Desktop

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Gorm Braarvig

    @ Guest

    @, Mar 13, 2006

  3. I think it's the new OE, the "Live" is just a branding issue.
    My guess is that the "Live" combined with the "Desktop" means desktop
    programs that CAN communicate with the live.com through webservices, say by
    way of alerts on "hotmail+" when you get a reply on your post or that kind
    of stuff...

    Of course, there is always telnet, if you want a somewhat less advanced news
    reader...

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006