    Anyone here (who is literate) get the magazine? IF so, do you read my
    column?

    Just looking for some feedback and topic ideas.

    Ben Smith, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Ben Smith

    Zed Guest

    Hi Ben - Never heard of it.... can you point me in the direction to one of
    your articles? I love nitpicking.

    Zed, Jun 25, 2005

  3. Ben Smith

    zenner Guest

    Let's see...anyone in "this" newsgroup, that are literate, that reads - a
    magazine? Such a novel idea, reading, researching and exposing ones self to
    others...eh, ideas? Wrong NG, sorry this is MCSE's...we don't do reading or
    writing.

    Dictated but not read.
    reply not influenced by ether reason, logic nor thought.

    Sincerely, yours

    Not Ben Smith, esq.

    zenner, Jun 25, 2005
  4. Ben Smith

    Adam Leinss Guest

    The last time I picked up a Windows IT Pro magazine I was not
    impressed. Very thin magazine with very few interesting articles.
    Also, you have partial articles cached on Google which allows someone
    to read what _could_ be an interesting article, but to see the rest of
    the article of course you need to pony up some money.

    Then someone at Windows IT Pro decided to take Paul Thurrott's e-mail
    news letter and put it on the web site. Of course Windows IT Pro got
    tons of backlash on that one and put it back to plain text like all the
    techies wanted it to.

    I find the Redmond magazine I get for FREE much more interesting then
    Windows IT Pro.

    Adam

    Adam Leinss, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Ben Smith

    Jtyc Guest

    Anyone here (who is literate) get the magazine? IF so, do you read my

    Please to be giving free copy.

    Curse you... now I have to go find a copy.

    I need to see how the story ends. What happend with the water fountain?
    Was it sabotage? Was it the night janitor?

    I'm tingling all over with anticipation.

    Jtyc, Jun 27, 2005
  6. Ben Smith

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    Sorry, but no. I get more than enough for free. Be darned if I'll pay for
    an IT mag. I get Redmond Magazine and Tech Republic.

    Oh, and The Reg, of course. Gotta stay current with BOFH!

    JaR, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Ben Smith

    Neil Guest

    sorry, no. but I do read it's cousin - SQL Server Magazine...

    Neil, Jun 27, 2005
  8. Ben Smith

    CBIC Guest

    Nope. Never heard of it.
    IF so, do you read my
    Nope. Never heard of you. So you're a writer huh?
    I stories with pictures. HTH.

    CBIC, Jun 27, 2005
  9. Ben Smith

    Frisbee® Guest

    With busty female MCSE's, preferably.

    In bikinis.

    Or not.

    Frisbee®, Jun 27, 2005
  10. Ben Smith

    kpg Guest

    Anyone here (who is literate) get the magazine? IF so, do you read my
    No. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 27, 2005
  11. Ben Smith

    Ben Smith Guest

    :)

    It was a plumber who did not properly reconnected the main water line to
    the water fountain after some maintenance. His company (and their
    insurance) paid for nearly all the damage.

    Ben Smith, Jun 27, 2005
  12. Ben Smith

    Syncme Guest

    Syncme, Jun 28, 2005
  13. Ben Smith

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    is this you, bubski?

    http://www.lpso.org/pics/dept/employee_pics/BenSmith2_thmb.jpg

    nice shirt.now you need a sombrero!

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 29, 2005
  14. Ben Smith

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ben Smith, Jun 29, 2005
  15. Ben Smith

    Wayne Guest

    That's not you! That's some innocent, young milk-drinking *nice* young
    bloke, not an evil twisted hacker :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, Jun 29, 2005
  16. Ben Smith

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hi Ben - Never heard of it.... can you point me in the direction to one of
    you'll find it right next to this July's edition of big'ens.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2005
  17. Ben Smith

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Anyone here (who is literate) get the magazine? IF so, do you read my
    did she have big hooters?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2005
  18. Ben Smith