Windows is the most insecure product EVER...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Aug 6, 2007

  2. Au79

    thanatoid Guest

    It's time again to thank you for your educational efforts...
    The rixstep article is a gem of concise information, although I
    did find its tone almost excessively hostile which I think may
    turn off some people. Very interesting nonetheless.

    Regards
    t.

    thanatoid, Aug 6, 2007

  3. Au79

    Pennywise Guest

    It's an old game, you sit in a busy place and "acquire" business cards
    or contact info with your bluetooth phone, most people have bluetooth
    enabled and no security (allow all devices to connect) - I've grabbed
    a few ring tones just to do it. - nothing to do and a cell phone handy
    :)

    And yes my bluetooth is off on my cell phone unless I need it.

    Pennywise, Aug 6, 2007
  4. Au79

    sittingduck Guest

    Au79, once again assuming you are compltely braindead, decided to inform you
    to:
    And put those non-slip mats in your bathtubs, and always drive with your
    saftey belt on, and never ride a bike without a helmet, and cigarettes cause
    cancer.

    THANK YOU, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

    sittingduck, Aug 6, 2007
  5. Au79

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Also stated on the next line:

    Budnik said Microsoft released security patches almost every second day to
    protect its users.

    -end excerpt-

    If the system was propery maintained there was no issue. This is no
    different than you beloved OS. Failure to patch can be catastrophic.

    Fuzzy Logic, Aug 17, 2007